- All boards are end banded with steel end bands according to British Standard BS 2482 which is the only valid Standard for this product.
- The British Standard BS 2482 specifies requirement for wooden board with width of 225mm and thickness of 38mm. It covers board sizing, board construction and timber quality as well as grading for which it specifies.
For 38mm thickness Scaffold Wooden Boards as follows:
- 2 Mtr support centre – a grade that is suitable for support at centre up to 1.2 Mtr.
- We supply boards with both Machine / Manually banded at edge of each board to avoid crack and ensure strength.
- The word “Support every 1.5M or 1.2M max” embossed on each band to indicate suitable span to be used.
- Standard Size: 38mm (Thickness) x 225mm (Width) x 3.9M (Length). Length and thickness tolerance as per standard.
- Shorter lengths are also available subject to order quality.
- Wood used: Whitewood and Spruce pine.